- These terms and conditions apply to all offers and deliveries of Eurofluid Hydraulik SR s.r.o., Bratislava. By sending an order, the Buyer agrees to the entirity of these terms. Other terms are only valid if specifically agreed and confirmed in writing by us. Obvious errors or errors in offers may be corrected by us. Offers are valid for 2 months from the issuance date of the offer.
- All prices of goods are calculated based on the quantity required. Any change in quantity may result in a price change.
- In the case of goods imported from abroad, the price includes packaging and transport costs from the producer to Bratislava, or to the final customer.
- Our company specializes in wholesale. For orders up to 20, – EUR, a handling costs of 10, – EUR will be charged.
- In the event of cancellation of an already confirmed order by the buyer, the buyer agrees to pay the damage incurred at the agreed delivery date in the amount of the actual costs, but at least 30% of the price of the goods canceled within 10 days of ordering and at least 50% of the price of the goods when canceled over 10 days from ordering.
- The Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller the purchase price for the delivered goods no later than 17 days from the date of its dispatch to the Buyer, or from the date of acceptance by the Buyer at the Seller’s place, or according to a mutual agreement. If a Buyer orders goods for the first time, he is obliged to pay for the goods in advance.
- The Buyer is not entitled to withhold the amount to be paid under the contract for any reason.
- If the Buyer is late with payment of the invoiced amount, the Seller has the right to withhold all supplies that have not yet been met from all purchase contracts he has with the Buyer, without violating these contracts and the buyer’s right to withdraw from these contracts.
- The date of payment shall be the date on which the relevant financial amount is credited to the Seller’s account. In the event of non-payment of the invoice at the due date, the Buyer (or the payer designated by him), together with the amount due, is obliged to pay to the seller a default interest of 0.1% of the amount due for each day of delay until the debt is paid. In case of non-payment of the invoice within 30 days after the due date, the buyer’s discount for all further deliveries will be reduced by 5%. The above also applies to the settlement of the purchase price balance following the advance payment of the advance invoice.
- For the delivery of some goods, we require a portion of the price be paid in advance. If the buyer decides to pay the entire amount two weeks before delivery, the price will be reduced by a 3% discount.
- In case of express delivery from our warehouse, it is necessary to pay the pre-invoice amount to the bank account of our company in advance.
Acquisition of ownership:
- The goods remain the property of EUROFLUID HYDRAULIK SR s.r.o. the buyer pays the seller the entire amount of the invoiced price.
- The Buyer is obliged to handle the goods delivered to him under the reservation of ownership with care as if the goods were the property of the Seller. In the event that the Customer fails to meet his/her/its obligations, including for reasons of insolvency, the Seller is entitled, at its sole discretion, to take back the goods delivered under the ownership title and which are still in the hands of the Buyer without limiting the Seller’s rights. For this purpose, the Customer agrees to irrevocably authorize the Seller’s representative to withdraw it.
- The Seller can deliver the goods at any time within 1 week prior to the agreed delivery date, or within 1 week after.
- The Seller is entitled to deliver the goods in partial deliveries.
- Regarding goods sold from the warehouse, the seller reserves the right to sell the goods in the period between the Seller’s offer and the Buyer’s binding order.
- The delivery period agreed upon by this Agreement may be extended for up to two months from the date of provable payment of any previous deliveries not due within the due date.
- The Seller provides a warranty period for the subject of delivery in accordance with the Commercial Code for 6 months from the date of delivery. At the customer’s request, the warranty period can be extended to 12 months by mutual agreement. In the case of a requirement to extend the warranty period up to 24 months, the goods are subject to an increase in price of 10% or according to a mutal agreement. The warranty period for some products is also determined by their service life (number of cycles). The seller has the right to choose the way to satisfy the rights of the defects. The buyer is obliged under the penalty of loss of these rights to notify of defects: Defects found on delivery of the goods – quantitatively immediately, qualitatively within 3 days of receipt of the goods; Defects in goods found when unpacking the goods – within 2 weeks of receipt of the goods by the buyer; Hidden defects in goods that require expert judgment – during the warranty period. The Buyer is obliged to describe the defects in writing, and is obliged to provide the delivery note number on the basis of which the goods were delivered to him and to describe the defects in question. The Buyer is obliged to enclose a copy of the delivery note to report the defects. The warranty does not apply to defects caused by mechanical damage during handling and to defects caused by working conditions that do not comply with the relevant technical conditions, which are stated in the catalogs (available on the internet or delivered on request), hydraulic system contamination, overheating or other misuse. The electrical parts must be connected by an authorized electrician in accordance with MPS VaR Decree no. 508/2009 Coll. The liability of the Seller from the guarantee of the goods also expires if the goods were disassembled by the buyer, respectively. third party, or if the original parts have been replaced by non-original components. The warranty also expires if the nameplate is damaged or removed. Relationships in complaints are governed by the Commercial Code under §422 to 442.
- Recognized complaint is fundamentally resolved by replacing the defective element with a new one, or repairing the faulty element. The goods must be returned with a detailed description of the defect.
- Cancellation of an order is only possible with our consent, provided that we will be compensated for any damage incurred.
- Changes to the purchase contract must be made in writing and agreed by both parties.
- In all other cases, the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code apply.
In Bratislava, on the 1. 6.2017