Parker’s Medium Pressure Elite No-Skive Compact hoses 462, 462ST, 462TC, 462PU exceeds EN 857-2SC – ISO 11237 – Type 2SC and offer an excellent solution for the more demanding market requirements. Advanced materials and production technologies are applied to address the market’s top compact hose application priorities such as routing ease, abrasion resistance, bend radius, media and environmental influence. This medium pressure hoses are available with standard cover, tough cover and super tough cover. Tough cover offers 80 x and super tough cover even 450 x greater abrasion resistance than standard rubber cover hoses. 462PU is available as single or twin line (462PU-Twin) with a very abrasion resistant polyurethane cover and has been specially developed to meet the challenges of over-the-sheave applications. This is why their main applications are forklift masts, telehandlers and materials handling equipment. The Medium Pressure hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible No-Skive fittings in steel and stainless steel.
• Construction Equipment
• Injection Moulding
• Forestry and Agriculture
• Materials Handling
• Pulp and Paper
• Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
• High quality compounds allows thin covers, less weight, long service life.
• High flexibility for easier installation and increased service life.
• High abrasion resistance hose covers superior to ISO 6945 requirements, extending service life.
• Small bend radii and light weight for applications where space and weight are determining factors.
• High ozone-resistant cover compounds extending weathering and aging resistance.
• Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
• All mobile and industrial medium pressure applications
• Construction machines
• Agriculture and forestry machines
• Materials handling machines
• Automotive/machine tool
• Injection moulding and pulp and paper machines
• The 462PU and 462PU Twin is ideal for truck cranes and lifting equipment such as forklift trucks, aerial lift, cranes, telehandlers, lifting platforms and is also the preferred product for over-the-sheave or reel applications. 462PU or 462PU Twin is the best solution for all the demanding medium pressure hydraulic applications in all markets, especially mobile and construction equipment.
Parker’s Medium Pressures Hoses – 462, 462ST, 462TC, 462PU, 462PU Twin are compatible with the Parker Parkrimp medium pressure fitting series 46 and 48.
For a detailed catalog sheet (SK), click on Medium pressure hydraulic hose 462.