Parker’s High Pressure No-Skive hose 731 and 731TC according to ISO 3862 – EN 856 Type 4SH with the No-Skive hose construction is the ideal hose range for all general high pressure hydraulic applications.
• Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
• The tough cover of 731TC over 80 x greater abrasion resistance than standard rubber cover hoses and is MSHA approved
• The hose is suitable for temporary immersion in mineral oil up to 70 °C with frequent inspections
• Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of
medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer
• The Parker High Pressure hose range is complemented by
a full selection of compatible No-Skive fittings in steel and
• General high pressure hydraulic applications
Parker’s Medium Pressures Hoses 731 and 731TC are compatible with the Parker Parkrimp high pressure fitting series 73.
For a detailed catalog sheet (EN), click on High pressure hydraulic hose 731.